ECCLESIASTICAL & FAMILY LAW
Recognising that each family law case is unique, we approach each family case from a unique perspective, providing personalised confidential counsel and representation endeavouring to achieve the best results possible in a cost effective and efficient manner. Realising the sensitivity of family law matters, our professionalism, integrity, empathy and compassion helps build our clients’ confidence and trust for the services we offer.
Our services include:
- Divorce and matrimonial property sharing
- Universal partnership and unjust enrichment claims
- Custody, access, adoption and guardianship applications
- Child and spousal maintenance
- Drafting prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence suits
We provides a wide range of legal services to churches and ministries across Zimbabwe. Our diverse services include all aspects of Canon law (Church law) of various denominations. Our ecclesiastical lawyers can also advise on how the national laws interface with the religious (Christian) norms, beliefs and values. Our services include advice, lobbying and litigation around:
- Enforcement of freedom of conscience, which includes freedom of thought, opinion, religion, belief and worship
- Freedom of assembly and association of various religious groups
- Crafting and reviewing constitutive documents, rules and procedures
- Creation, amendments and modification of ecclesiastical and charitable trusts.
- Application of income.
- Charity law application
Handling disciplinary cases