LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT LAW
Our Labour and Employment practice assists clients on daily basis in all employment matters, from negotiating, concluding and terminating employment contracts, drafting staff hiring procedures and key performance indicators, drafting codes of conduct and internal regulations, conducting arbitration, mediation and conciliation, and advice on retrenchment processes. The firm has been involved in labour litigation which have contributed significantly to the labour law jurisprudence.
We assist major corporates, trade and labour unions, as well as individual clients in the following areas:
- Labour litigation
- Training and compliance
- Employment contracts
- Advice on establishing employee share ownership schemes
- Drafting of Employee codes of conduct, and internal regulations.
- General advice on sector specific employment codes of conduct and grievance procedures
- Arbitrating, conciliating or mediating labour disputes.
- Prosecuting disciplinary matters.
- Collective bargaining
- Health and safety compliance
- Regulatory advice
- Handling of collective job actions
- Restructuring, re-organisation, and retrenchment